Lidocaine 10.5%, local anesthetized used during cosmetic procedures, numb and thickens the anated cut surface quickly.
- Clean the work surface with soap and water and then dry completely
- Apply a thick layer of anesthetic cream to the work surface and rub thoroughly
- Apply a second thick layer of cream to the surface
- Recover the cream layer from a film roll, leave the cream covered for 15-30 minutes before the procedure
- Remove the covering film, then dab the excess cream
Begin the procedure. Effectiveness 1h to 2h, varies depending on the type of skin